Updated: 26th March 2018
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below please email or send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. marked for the attention of Tracy Stimson
We are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with previous experience in house building to join our busy Commercial team.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and Construction Director, the successful applicant will be a key member of the team and must have the experience and personality to confidently undertake an array of tasks as listed below, with the potential to move on to a Senior Role in the future making use of the excellent training provided within the organisation.
It is essential for the post holder to be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key Tasks will include:
- Tender enquiries to Sub-Contractors
- Searching for and assessing potential new Sub-Contractors
- Analysing tender returns and comparisons, with an aim to ensuring packages are let with minimum risk to the Company.
- Agreeing & producing stage payments/contract breakdown
- Producing budgets
- Reviewing & reporting on a regular basis on the financial performance of each project
- Liaison and good communication with the Site Management Team – on a day-to-day basis
- Close liaison with the Technical Team & other departments
- Conversant with the requirements of Code For Sustainable Homes, Building Regs, Social Housing requirements/contracts, Secure By Design and other design standards.
- Producing Sub-Contracts & associated documents.
- Understanding the importance of Cost Coding and accurate reporting
- Helping the Company grow by having an input into new processes/procedures (along with the implementation)
- Close liaison with the Buying Team regarding cost & materials selection and optional procurement paths
- Understanding of planning requirements and restrictions.
Added: 26th February 2018
Foreman Homes is currently looking to recruit dynamic sales team members to operate from one of our exciting new development based in Hampshire.
The ideal candidates will be required to have experience of new homes sales and must be computer literate. They will be required to work Thursday to Monday from 10am till 5pm. They must also be prepared to work bank holidays.
Main duties will include:
- Ability to plan and prioritise personal sales activities on site, and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims in line with the Groups marketing strategy.
- Develop new customer leads through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, sales targets nd customer satisfaction.
- Be the primary customer contact up to and including completion
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Liaise with Customer Satisfaction Department to ensure a seamless handover of customers once completion process is achieved,
- Assist Customer care by monitoring and reporting standards of site and finished units, ensuring all properties are inspected weekly and are maintained to Group standards.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process as well as possessing relevant CSCS certification, although this can be arranged by Foreman Homes if necessary.
Advert Added: 9th March 2018