Updated: 15th September 2017
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below please email or send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to email@example.com. marked for the attention of Tracy Stimson (NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
We are currently looking to recruit a Planning Officer to join our busy Planning Team.
Accountable to both the Planning Director and Manager, the successful applicant will provide key support, assisting with the planning process management and compliance within the organisation.
It is essential for the post holder to be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Key Tasks will include:
- Manage the submission of pre-approval applications to Local Planning Authorities; arranging meetings with them as appropriate.
- Compile Planning applications, conditions and appeal documentation for submission to Local Panning Authorities, including research as necessary on prior planning history of sites
- Collate and maintain evidence from Public Consultation Meetings where the planning process requires it.
- Negotiate, obtain quotations from and instruct external engineers and planning consultants, and assist in the evaluation of their use by the group.
- Assist in the production of planning sketch schemes in liaison with architects.
- Organise and maintain office work systems including ensuring that computer records are accurate and up to date.
- Maintain an up to date record of Local Planning Authorities' planning policies and local plan reviews for internal reference.
- Attend Planning Committee Meetings, Rights of Way Panels and Public Consultation Meetings to represent the Group.
Experience in a similar role is essential. A degree in town planning or similar is desirable, although "hands on" experience is equally welcome.
Added: 19th July 2017
Site Operatives – Labourers & Fork Lift Operators
We are always on the look out to recruit Site Operatives to join our site based Construction Team situated at one of our sites in Hampshire.
Responsible to the Site Manager and Project Manager, the successful applicant will provide building support and general labouring on the site.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process pertaining to the construction industry. They should also possess relevant CSCS certification.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator to report to and work with the Technical Manager and Technician in our busy Construction Office
Key Qualities to undertake the role must include:
- Qualified to minimum HNC in building or NVQ Level 5 in relevant subject
- Trained in AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet changing business needs
- Full technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues effectively
- Strong communication skills
- An all round appreciation of the legal process and laws pertaining to the construction industry.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process pertaining to the construction industry as well as possessing relevant CSCS certification.
Added:15th September 2017
Foreman Homes is currently looking to recruit dynamic sales team members to operate from one of our exciting new development based in Hampshire.
The ideal candidates will be required to have experience of new homes sales and must be computer literate. They will be required to work Thursday to Monday from 10am till 5pm. They must also be prepared to work bank holidays.
Main duties will include:
- Ability to plan and prioritise personal sales activities on site, and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims in line with the Groups marketing strategy.
- Develop new customer leads through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, sales targets nd customer satisfaction.
- Be the primary customer contact up to and including completion
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Liaise with Customer Satisfaction Department to ensure a seamless handover of customers once completion process is achieved,
- Assist Customer care by monitoring and reporting standards of site and finished units, ensuring all properties are inspected weekly and are maintained to Group standards.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process as well as possessing relevant CSCS certification, although this can be arranged by Foreman Homes if necessary.
Added: 15th September 2017