Updated: 6th February 2019
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below please email or send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to email@example.com. marked for the attention of Tracy Stimson
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Planning Officer to join our busy Planning Team.
Accountable to both the Planning Director and Manager, providing key support, assisting with the planning process management and compliance within the organisation.
The successful candidate should have:
- Full driving licence
- Strong knowledge of planning policy and planning law
- Graduate with 2+ years experience
- Non-grad with 7+ years experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven record of dealing with large scale residential schemes
- MRTPI or working towards
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Vacancy Added: 17/01/19
Foreman Homes is currently looking to recruit a dynamic sales team member to operate from one of our exciting new development based in Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will be required to have experience of new homes sales and must be computer literate. They will be required to work Thursday to Monday from 10am till 5pm. They must also be prepared to work bank holidays.
Main duties will include:
- Ability to plan and prioritise personal sales activities on site, and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims in line with the Groups marketing strategy.
- Develop new customer leads through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Be the primary customer contact up to and including completion
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Liaise with Customer Satisfaction Department to ensure a seamless handover of customers once completion process is achieved,
- Assist Customer care by monitoring and reporting standards of site and finished units, ensuring all properties are inspected weekly and are maintained to Group standards.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process as well as possessing relevant CSCS certification, although this can be arranged by Foreman Homes if necessary.
Added: 6th February 2019