If you would like to apply for a position with Foreman Homes, please send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of our HR Manager, Kathryn Cox.
Should you wish to have further details about any of our vacancies please send an email to email@example.com
There is an exciting opportunity to join Foreman Homes and our busy Planning team we are seeking to recruit 2 experienced full-time Planner of Senior Planner. This role is based at our new offices in Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire.
This is a very hands-on role, which will see the successful candidate being responsible for the complete planning process from site inception to receipt of planning permissions and beyond.
You will be dealing with anything from a single bespoke house, up to and including a residential-led mixed use development of many hundreds of homes. You would also have the opportunity to promote schemes of 1,000+ through our future-land promotion initiatives and no two days ever being the same.
- Experience of working as a Planner, at least a minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Experience of addressing the general public as well as council officers and committee members in a public forum.
- Experience of planning processes, and regulations in relation to planning approval.
Qualifications and Training
- Planning or Surveying Degree or above or equivalent is desirable
- RTPI and/or
- RIBA and/or
Skills and Aptitude
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works collaboratively with a diverse range of people
- Good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills.
- Full driving licence required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 30-minute lunch break
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent