Updated: 12th September 2019
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below please email or send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to email@example.com. marked for the attention of Tracy Stimson
Foreman Homes are currently looking to recruit a Buyer to join our busy Commercial Team. The successful applicant must have the experience and personality to confidently undertake the selection and purchase of quality goods and materials on the Groups behalf. It is essential for the post holder to be computer literate and a knowledge of COINS software would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar residential construction based role and have a reasonable understanding of the construction industry.
Vacancy Edited: 19/08/19
We are currently looking to recruit an organised Legal Assistant to join our busy Land Team.
Reporting to the Assistant Land Manager, the successful applicant will assist with the legal aspects of Land Acquisition for the group and will be an integral part of the team.
Key Tasks will include:
- Assist with the co-ordination/management of legal correspondence in respect of land acquisition agreements, planning obligations and build contracts.
- Undertaking due diligence for sites; Read and summarise legal/planning documentation in relation to potential sites, highlighting any extra costs or issues which could affect the viability of the site.
- Work closely with Housing Associations and Social Housing providers in the preparation, progression and completion of land sales and build contracts.
- Prepare and present legal handover files containing relevant site information.
- Prepare correspondence, documents and enclosures as applicable ready for signature and checking
- Keep accurate records of contracts, key dates, and monitor to ensure compliance
If you have at least 2 years experience as a legal secretary/assistant in property sector and are looking for an exciting new challenge, keen to learn and have a genuine interest in Property Development then we would love to hear from you.
Vacancy Edited: 12th Sept 2019
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finishing Foreman to join our busy on site Construction Team.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the team dedicated to efficiently producing a good quality product, by assisting with the management of the day to day building processes.
Key Tasks will include:
- Assist with the management and development of direct reporting staff.
- Plan, execute and evaluate the construction work programme in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
- Understand and translate the site plans and planning requirements to ensure construction meets regulations and plans.
- Oversee the delivery of building supplies and services to the site to safely maintain the site programme.
- Ensure that Health and Safety regulations relating to the site are adhered to; ensuring that through effective management the site is a safe working environment.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance is maintained to Group Standards, including general cleanliness/maintenance of the site, behaviour and the finished built product.
Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar residential construction based role and hold relevant Health and Safety certification.
Vacancy Added: 16th Sept 2019