Updated: 27th September 2018
If you would like to apply for any of the positions listed below please email or send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. marked for the attention of Tracy Stimson
Quality Control Assistant
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Control Assistant to strengthen our team and improve the finishing of our new homes. The Assistant will work alongside our Quality Control Manager and report accordingly.
Key Qualities must include:
- A strong customer focused individual with experience of customer liaison.
- Confidence in their ability to deliver our product to the highest standard.
- Proven experience of working within customer care.
- Team Player
- An understanding of the building industry.
- Computer literate.
- Car user
Training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Advert Added: 15th August 2018
Foreman Homes are currently looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator. Reporting to the Technical Manager this exciting opportunity will allow the successful candidate to train and work alongside the Technical Team to become a key member of this busy team
Key Qualities to undertake the role must include:
- Qualified to minimum HNC in building or NVQ Level 5 in relevant subject
- Trained in AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet changing business needs
- Full technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues effectively
- Strong communication skills
- An all round appreciation of the legal process and laws pertaining to the construction industry.
It is essential the post holder has an appreciation of the health and safety process pertaining to the construction industry as well as possessing relevant CSCS certification.
Advert Added: 27th July 2018