The New Government Backed "Help to Buy" Scheme is now available, a 5% deposit is all you need.
During his 2013 budget speech, George Osborne launched the new government-backed equity loan scheme intended to help buyers who have at least a 5% deposit.
About the Scheme:
- Available to all, not just first time buyers.
- A minimum of 5% deposit is required.
- Available on all new homes in England up to the value of £600,000.
- No household annual income limit.
- Only available on new build properties
- The government will loan you, interest free for the first 5 years, up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan.
- The loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home.
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage.
Don't miss out on this fantastic chance to buy.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY, contact Carol on 0330 333 7378, Jan on 0330 333 7372 Deborah or Jenny on 0845 450 7714 for more information.
Download the "Help to Buy" buyers guide by clicking the link below:
- Help To Buy Buyers Guide 270313 (PDF, 356 Kb)
*The information provided was correct at the time of going to press.